‘The Woman That I Am’ Blog Hop Winners & Anthology Shortlist
Wow! What a month-long journey!!!
This is four weeks of dedicated hard work, sweat and blood of more than 65 people.
After the super successful Decade Blog Hop, we wanted to celebrate the International Women’s Day with our second blog hop and raise the stakes little higher by coming up with an anthology of the shortlisted entries at the end of the blog hop.
‘The Woman That I Am’ blog hop celebrated womanhood in its truest form. We saw amazing, intense, heartfelt and sometimes fun participation from around 60 participants. The write ups ranged from tribute to a woman to celebrating womanhood, from writing an ode to one’s own self to coming up with mesmerizing fictional takes. The blog hop saw it all. And that invariably means that the judging job becomes difficult.
We feel gutted when we have to leave out any entry. If it was in our control we would have made everyone a winner but honestly asking me, putting a post out there that celebrates womanhood is a winning post in itself. The blog hop even welcomed entries from some male compatriots which was really heartening to see them pay their tributes to women around them. We were fortunate to read some really gut-wrenching ‘Hindi’ takes as well.
To recognize the efforts that edged out slightly than others, we are awarding ‘Winners’ and ‘Special Mention’ winners. Here are the WINNERS of ‘The Woman That I Am’ blog hop.
- ये जो औरत मैं हूँ – A Heartfelt moving tribute to a father that is bound to leave your eyes moist by Pooja Priyamvada
- The Women You Knew – Poetic creation at its best celebrating womanhood. A superb poem interlaced with beautiful paintings by Srivalli Rekha
- A Magnificent Speck of Stardust – Poetry is in her veins – if you are true lover of poetry don’t miss this amazing creation by Namratha Vardharajan
- I – Am a Woman – A fictional tale of true womanhood. The favorite underdog who always surprises with her terrific work. She is Deepika Sharma
- Sanity in Sanitary Pad – Creative writing at its best. Don’t miss it. One of the best of the hop from Meera V
And here is
the moment you all have been waiting for – The biggest Prize of them all – the shortlist
for ‘The Woman That I Am’ Anthology:
- Pooja Priyamvada
- Namratha Vardharajan
- Meera V
- Deepika Sharma
- Sangya Nagpal
- Noor Anand Chawla
- Mayuri Nidigallu
- Mahesh Sowani
- Deepika Mishra
- Supriti Garg
- Ujjwal Mishra
- Deepti Sharma
- Ramandeep Kaur
- Priyanka Nair
- Surbhi Rastogi
- Abha Mondal
- Jyoti Jha
- Urvashi Nenawati
- Srivalli Rekha
- Srishti Menda
- Nidhi Rawal Gautam
- Neeraja Ganesh
- Janaki Srinivasan
- Poorvi Khare
- Swarnali Nath
- Ruchi Nasa
Do you want to know who all are the SPECIAL MENTION Winners of ‘The Woman That I Am’ Blog Hop? Head over to Rashi Roy’s blog to find out.
We THANK each and every one who participated, read and engaged with the posts. It was a success because of you.
Hugs. Love. Cheers.