‘DECADE Blog Hop’ Rules & Links #DecadeHop #RRxMM
‘Did a Decade just go by… I still feel I am fresh out of college’ and with the same energy with which I started writing a decade ago… We bring to you the ‘Decade Blog Hop’.
For this generation the last decade was one of the Most Important one. Many of us finished our studies and got our first jobs, some of us got married and became parents. Together we witnessed our dreams come true.
As we step into the new decade, we both thought it would be the perfect opportunity for us to reflect on the DECADE gone by.
We welcome you all to join our first ever blog hop and share your feelings about this DECADE.
Decade Blog Hop Rules
LIVE from 21st Jan – 1st Feb 2020
(For writing, reading, commenting and sharing)
Write anything on theme ‘DECADE’, a heartfelt message, a humorous take, a romantic story, a poem or anything that you wish to share. It can be a reflection of the decade gone by and/or your aspirations for this next decade.
Follow (links provided below)
1. Follow both the hosts on all social media
2. Subscribe to the websites and YouTube channels
3. Follow all the sponsors in all the links provided
1. Write at least ONE post based on the theme ‘Decade’.
2. Sponsored or brand collaboration posts are NOT allowed
3. Word limit – Min. 300 words
4. Language – English or Hindi
5. Add this MANDATORY line to your post –
“This post is a part of ‘DECADE Blog Hop’ #DecadeHop organised by #RRxMM Rashi Roy and Manas Mukul. The Event is sponsored by Glo and co-sponsored by Beyond The Box, Wedding Clap, The Colaba Store and Sanity Daily in association with authors Piyusha Vir and Richa S Mukherjee”
6. Add this MANDATORY image to your post
7. Add your post to the ‘linky’, right at the end of this post.
8. Try to post before 6 pm so that the people get enough time to read, comment and share.
Read & Share
1. Commenting on all the posts is MANDATORY.
2. Comments should be genuine as a respect to each writer. Avoid using comments like: good post, nice post
3. Tag the hosts @RoyrashiRR and @manasmukul and add #DecadeHop and #RRxMM and tag @communityglo while sharing the posts on social media (preferably Twitter)
4. Any post that is linked post 8 pm on a particular day won’t be counted in that day for reading, commenting and sharing.
1. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the quality of post and the engagement.
2. Special mention winners will be based on the discipline followed during the reading sharing commenting on a daily basis.
Hosts Links – Follow/Subscribe to all the links below
Website – https://rashiroy.com/
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/c/rashiroy
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RoyrashiRR
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/royrashi17/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/royrashi
Facebook Page – http://fb.me/RoyrashiRR
Website – http://www.manasmukul.com/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRPQYP28rlRFreNokPyhv6w
Twitter – https://twitter.com/manasmukul
Instagram – http://instagram.com/manasmukul
Facebook – http://facebook.com/manasaustin
Facebook page –
Sponsors Links to Follow
Twitter – https://twitter.com/CommunityGlo
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/glocommunity.india
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/glo.community
2. Beyond The Box
3. Wedding Clap
4. The Colaba Store
5. Sanity Daily
In case of any discrepancies, The hosts decision will be final.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Good idea to keep all the rules and ids to follow in a single place
Hope it ends up being useful Suhasini. Looking forward to your post.
With so many wonderful bloggers on board, I’m really excited to join the RRxMM blog hop:)
Thanks for this Manas. Looking forward!
Thank you Sonia ji.
Thanks for having all the rules and instructions in one place. Can’t wait to post mine! 🙂
Can’t wait to read your post too. Thank you so much for gracing this hop with your presence.
Thank you, Manas for a dedicated post for all the rules and links. It is so convenient now.
Thank you Deepika ji. It is cause of this wonderful response that we are motivated to strive harder 🙂
Great to have all the information in one place…Delighted to be part of it…
We are delighted to have you on board. 🙂
This is good. Quite helpful !!
Thank you Anjali 🙂
Excited to be part of #DecadeHop. Thanks for sharing all info at one place.
Every decade has many lessons from the past and many dreams for future. Wish you luck in 2020
Im glad to be a part of this blog train and can’t wait to read the wonderful entries. You guys will surely have a tough time judging this great line up. All the best!
I’m excited to participate in blog hop
I am excited about this blog hop. I think this is biggest hop in which I am going to participating in the last two years. All the best to all
We are also excited Priyal. It has become the biggest blog hop because of you all only. Thanks for the support 🙂
It is indeed helpful to have all rules and links at one place in case someone needs to go through them anytime.
Thanks for penning down all the rules in a post, thumbs up for the idea. Just finished drafting my post and heading to reading others till date. All the best for judging this star studded blog train 🙂
Thank you so much for your good idea Manash ji and i am really very excited and my best wishes to all lovely bloggers